Winter Service Plan
Fall In & Spring Out!
Keep your RV in top condition and take advantage of discounted pricing! Camp-Land’s Fall In & Spring Out program offers you the necessary services to preserve and protect your investment through the winter month...all at discounted labor rates*! It’s Easy... Drop off in the Fall, Pick up in the Spring! Sign up today!
(Discounted rates do not apply to body repairs).
It's Easy...Drop off in the Fall, Pick up in the Spring!
Standard Services Included in the Fall-IN & Spring Out Program
Program Begins October 15, 2015
- Winterize / De-Winterize Units
- Seal-Tech Leak Detection Test
- Safety Check (lights, turn signal, clearance lights, smoke detector test)
- Damp Rid Moisture Absorber
- Mouse Away Pest Repellant
- Clean and Lube Locks
- Sanitize Fresh Water System
- Quick Wash
- Delayed pick-up until April 15, 2016
Fall In & Spring Out Package Price $700
(For most units)
To Save $$$ and Avoid Lost Summer CAMPING TIME
- Repair any rainwater leaks detected by Seal-Tech
- Warranty repairs
- Body Damage Repair*Wheel bearing Repacking
- LP Gas leadk safety test
- Water heater/furnace clean & check
- Generator tune-up & oil change*Rotate tires
- Engine oil Change
- Annual refrigerator inspection, cleaning, and service
- Interior Cleaning
- Any other needed repairs or maintenance
Discounted Labor Rates Apply to Additional Services
Space is limited, so see Fall In-Spring Out details for the Fall In & Spring Out Program today. Please visit our Service Department or call 219-787-1040 to reserve your place on our winter service schedule.